Friday, February 19, 2010

Amitabh Bachchan is deeply angered over the media report of Aishwarya Rai

Amitabh


Amitabh Bachchan is deeply angered over a latest media report that Aishwarya Rai, his daughter-in-law and wife of son Abhishek Bachchan, can’t have a baby right now because she’s suffering from stomach tuberculosis.


The news spread faster than fire on Thursday, evoking a strong response from Big B. On his blog, the superstar posted the article by a Mumbai daily and wrote his reaction below.


“I am too incensed and angered by the contents above !! Not a single portion of the article is true !!” Big B wrote.


Big B added that he won’t tolerate any derogatory reports about Ash, whom he called his daughter.



“If anyone will speak derogatorily about her, I shall fight for her till my last breath. If you have something to say to the men in the house, Abhishek or me, I shall bear it. BUT .. if you shall make injudicious remarks on the women in my home, I shall not tolerate it !!!” Big B made it unambiguously clear.


Abhishek, too, was appalled at the report and posted his reaction on twitter.


“The article is disgusting and appalling! as a husband and a man i’m shocked that one can talk so irresponsibly about a woman, that too FALSELY!! on a personal note, as a husband i will not stand for such rubbish being written about my wife,” Abhishek tweeted.


Del.Icio.Us Tags:


Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment