Wednesday, December 24, 2008

B-towners want to make resolutions in 2009


Some don’t have any resolutions while others hope they will stick to them. Read on to find out the changes B-towners want to make in 2009.


Arjan Bajwa: I haven’t thought of any. I think if you want to bring about a change in yourself or anyone or anything, you can do it at anytime, it doesn’t have to be the first day of the New Year.





Masumeh: I haven’t thought of any New Year Resolutions as yet.




Zoya Akhtar: I have decided not to eat fried food from outside so I can keep fit. I am looking forward to the release of my film Luck By Chance.




Adhyayan Suman: My resolution is to stop eating food from outside and start sleeping on time and waking up early.




Hansika Motwani: I have decided to become a better actress and do good movies in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment