Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Twinkle Khanna married Akshay Kumar in 2001




Twinkle Khanna, whose last film Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega came in 2001, says she is happy with her interior designing business and simultaneously helping her mom in her business of wax making. She is the co-owner of "The White Window store". Also, she has no intentions of making a comeback.



Says Twinkle, "I’m enjoying the outer world of Bollywood as I’m busy with my interior works. Recently I had designed interiors for actresses like Rani Mukherji and others but I am not coming to back to Bollywood.




"I’m not interested and I’m happy handling both my family and my business. I have to look after Aarav and his studies. And even Akshay who is working more and more and has reached the top of Bollywood."



She explains, "It’s important to look after the family rather than my filmi career. My mother also did the same when I we were born so I’m happy with my family life."



Twinkle Khanna married Akshay Kumar in 2001 and decided to quit films immediately after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment