Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I have been able to show the audience my potential-Tanushree Dutta

Tanu


Bong bombshell Tanushree Dutta has turned over a new leaf. And for a change, this time its her de-glam look which is being talked about. It has not only given her an edge, but has also brought forth her immense acting talent.


On asking her, she replied with great enthusiasm, “Even though my look in ‘Saas, Bahu aur Sensex’ was completely different from any of my earlier movies, it has been a blessing as I have been able to show the audience my potential.



As a role, it was one of the toughest that I have done so far, but it definitely brought out a good performance from me. It’s quite thrilling to be get such great reviews for my work, especially from the industry stalwarts.


I thank everyone who has shown the confidence in me and I pray that I get this support forever.” Must say, wise word, from a wise girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment