Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sandalwood Actress Pooja Gandhi Bio-Data



Pooja Gandhi

Name: Pooja Gandhi ( Sanjana Gandhi )

Place of Birth: Panjab

Father: Pawan Ghandhi ( Bussiness man )

Schooling: New Delhi Public school


Years of active: 2003 -present

Film industries: Kannada,Bengali,Tamil

Big hit movie: Mungarumale (Kannada)


Sanjana Gandhi one of the beautiful South Indian Actress hails from Punjab.

About Pooja Gandhi from wikipedia peoples....

After I year B.com she lost interest in studies.She got an opportunity to act in a Bengali film. From there she has never looked back and has been associated with successful and very good South Indian films.


Pooja Gandhi debut films and many more ' Tum ake Salam' which was a Bengali film released in 2003 was her debut. 'Koki' in Tamil was a super hit and that was a great beginning of her entry to South Indian films. She has also acted in 'Dhamad Ke Intizaar' and has even finished a Tamil film 'Vaideeshwaran' opposite Sharatkumar. She has also entered the Sandalwood Industry Kannada Film Industry beginning with Mungaaru Male which was a Smash hit of 2006. It has finished 250 days and is still running houseful, is even the most successful Kannada film till date beating Dr.Raj's film. Mungarumale has earned till now a huge sum of forty crores, the highest till now in the Kannada film Industry.


Her future plans and her dream roles

She says, "My recent movie 'Mungaaru Male' which was a very great success was a rich experience for me though I had face some health problems as the rain was lashing all the time while we were shooting. But all's well now.I think the saying goes right that to gain something you have lose something and that has applied in my case too. But the success of my film doesn't mean that I am going to take a break for a long time. I have already signed two film with Himadri and Sujith Radhakrishnan and I will start shooting for them very soon. I have come here to stay and get the name of a good actress and do very good roles which will enrich my experience as an actress. Marriage is many miles away from me and is definitely not on the cards. Achievement and good name is my only goal for now. My dream roles are that of 'Arth' and 'Lamhe'".

No comments:

Post a Comment