Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bollywood Actress Udita Goswami bio-data



Udita Goswami

Born:2 September 1984, Dehra Dun, Uttarkhand, India

Occupation:Actress, Model


School: D.A.V.Public school in class 8.

Udita Goswami one of the bollywood wellknown sexy actress.

Her parents are from the North-Eastern State of Assam.

Udita Goswami acting films are 2003 Paap, 2005 Zeher, 2006 Aksar, 2006 Dil Diya Hai, 2007 Aggar.

She modeled for PepsiCo, Titan Watch Nokia and other companies.


Udita has done performances for political awareness. Udita was educated in Dehradun, capital of the Indian state of Uttarakhand, nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas. She is currently dating director Mahesh Bhatt nephew (Mohit suri).
Udita Goswami Personal Quotes "One never knows what destiny has in store. I always knew I wanted to be in the glamour industry. I did well as a model and now I hope all works for me as an actress".

No comments:

Post a Comment