Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sandalwood Actress Jennifer Kotwal Bio-Data



Jennifer Kotwal

Real Name: Jenifer Dinshaw Kotwal

school: Villa Teresa High School , Mumbai , India.

College: in Economics at HR College in Mumbai, India.

Jennifer Kotwal one of the Sandalwood ( Kannada Film Industry ) and Bollywood actress who acted in Subhash Ghai's movie Yaadein along with Kareena Kapoor and Hrithik roshan .


Jennifer Kotwal come into modeling when she was doing Economics at HR College in Mumbai. she did commercial ads like for noodles with shah rukh khan and Dabur Chawanprash with Amitabh Bachchan . The Lakme ad she worked in is still being telecast now. she did some television programs for Sony and Zee TV. While I was doing the commercials, she also did a photo shoot. Some of those photographs later landed up at Ramoji Rao Productions, who offered a role in a Telugu film. It was by sheer luck that I got Jogi."



Jennifer Kotwal Personal Quote:
"I will accept any film that has a good storyline. I know most Kannada films have a good story, and the industry people are really hardworking. Another advantage is that Kannada films are finished on the planned date. As for the roles I would like to do, I should say that I would like to work in different types of roles. I would like to do comedies as well as emotional roles. I am basically a director's actor, and it is left to the director to get the best out of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment