Saturday, August 6, 2011

Priyanka Chopra's new Avatar

Our favourite Priyanka Chopra is ready to show a rockstar as she’s soon likely to launch her own Music Album. PC lately gave the large news of micro blogging site twitter.

Priyanka tweets, “OMG OMG...it’s finally happened.Large day for me personally men... goin nuts!!Just signed a recording deal release a my debut Worldwide music album”“I’ve signed a worldwide recording cope with Universal Group (UMG)&Desi Hits!The album come in British & may have an international release,” added the actress.

Priyanka

Priyanka continues to be fantasizing on being released having a music album since a significant very long time and ongoing to tweet, “A lengthy valued dream has become taking flight and i’m so excited!”

She’s also began focusing on the album, as she stated, “I’ve already began focusing on the album.It’s frightening but so exciting & I am relying on UR support when i begin this exciting new journey”

“Music happens to be an interest and today I’ve been because of the chance to talk about it using the world. Wish me luck..,” Priyanka adds. Well, we certainly wish you best wishes together with your new endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment