Friday, August 5, 2011

Ayesha Takia is back

Ayesha Takia, who is making a comeback with director Nagesh Kuknoor’s ’Mod’, says the break post her marriage was a practical step towards a secured future.

Ayesha was married to the 2009 Restaurateur Farhan Azmi. He then got interested in Farhan’s restaurant business. Salman Khan’s acting in ’Wanted’ was his last film.


Ayesha-Takia

’Twist’ on the occasion of the release of the first glimpse of Ayesha told reporters on Tuesday that I was successful at the box office ’Wanted’ before working for many years and I am thankful for it. I understand the restaurant business really took off for the interval.


He hiatus I came out because I was the kind of person to understand things. Being an actor helped me. Love acting because she has gone back to the movies.


In 2004, "Tarzan: The Wonder Car ’Ayesha, who began acting in films, says a plane for me and I enjoyed them. So if the reason I was not a movie script that I found interesting. I am fortunate that Nagesh my ’turn’ brought the story.


Nagesh’s ’Dor’: Ayesha were famous after acting. Nagesh She stirred her acting talent.
’Twist’ on the background of a hill station there is a love story between two people of the MTV VJ Ranvijay with Ayesha has acted.
0 0


No comments:

Post a Comment