Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I have three children: Actress Shilpa Shetty

Actress Shilpa Shetty, an increasing number of family members are tired of the rumors.
Shilpa says with a smile, "In the beginning I was surprised that after all she is who I want to see Pregnent.

But I do see it as progress. It is their love for me I want to see Pregnent. be surrounded by constant speculation Raj (Raj Kundra husband) is not so easy to nip in but he started this. "

Shilpa

The actress admits that he may soon send a message to become a mother someday. "You’ll know when it will happen but for now I’m busy with my two children!"


Do not be surprised, you may wonder why was not Shilpa Pregnent where two children back then. In fact, his rule and two children for their doggie. The actress says with a laugh that his production house would be similar to their third baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment