Monday, July 25, 2011

My break up with John happened almost a year ago: Bipasha Basu

John Abraham Bipasha Basu to break-up with discussions of the social networking site Twitter has expressed his anger. eight-year love affair that lasted two paths after the split this month.

John Simi Garewal chat show had admitted to their relationship soured. Taking a dig at John actor says that he prefers to keep private things private.

Basu and John

"Wht happens between 2 ppl is supposed 2 stay between d 2 when its over, that’s d dignity that I have grown up with and the respect I deserve. I dn’t need to be on a talk show 2 prove my goodness!My relationship with John Abraham is over fr good, fr reasons knwn best to d both of us," Bipasha tweeted.

"My break up happened almost a year ago! Why r these stories coming up now? Is it a pr exercise for a film or overimaginative journalism?" she added.


No comments:

Post a Comment