Friday, July 8, 2011

All is well between me and my husband: Shilpa Shetty

Actress Shilpa Shetty reports of trouble in his marriage to dismiss her and her businessman husband, Raj said that everything is fine between Kundraa.

Shilpa and Raj had married in November 2009. Shilpa and Raj were recent reports that are different from each other. The couple said in a statement issued jointly on Twitter that reports of their isolation are just rumors. Shilpa also dismisses the fact that they are pregnant.

Shilpa

Twitter’’he said in his Comedy of her pregnancy news, I also read some articles on net which was told that my marriage is in danger. It’s just a rumor and nothing else.’’

My husband and I holiday in the U.S. and we are very happy in your marriage. My husband is a businessman and competitive and other Ishryalu people are trying to waste their time.’’

No comments:

Post a Comment