Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to Priyanka Chopra

Priyanka Chopra has been quite busy for the last time. Them apart - apart in connection with the shooting had to travel to different countries and had to find time for his family. Work, work, work a few days after Priyanka holidays spent in the U.S..

To make it and his family were summoned there. Although the PC has also completed some assignments. It is interesting to Celebrate their birthday in the beginning started from Los Angeles while he was today (18 July) falls. He says, "My recent trip to the U.S. was involved in many things.

Priyanka Chopra

The people in my advance birthday - Celebrate the day, but I did spend some time here with family happiness Mnaungi birthday. I hope some of my friends birthday with family - keep de party.

I do not enjoy in the party. Incidentally, you really have to prepare. But if any party you have to fill just a part. " The Priyanka to commemorate his birthday is not much of a religiously since the Mumbai blasts echo is still floating in their ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment