Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Shahid Kapoor is my friend and always will be friend :Priyanka Chopra

Priyanka Chopra is a busy time for the past. In connection with shooting them had to travel to many countries. Yet his name Bdastoor connect with Shahid Kapoor - is broken. This is different that Priyanka now it has come Ajij. Even he stopped giving attention to such reports, the response is so far away. Although many Kuredne but he says, "Such reports are nonsense Neiri and my patience is starting to respond.

But people can not refrain from spreading such stupid things are. Shahid and my friends so much time has passed now that you have a problem between us, we will solve among themselves.

Priyanka chopra

We recently started shooting together and I am excited about working with Sasha again. He is my friend and always will be. This kind of nasty things are not going to make any impact on our friendship. I just want people to do a little caution before we write about. "

Being single for so long took up the question whether marriage will Arenj Priyanka? In response, he says, "As far as marriage is concerned Arenj heart I am very romantic. I want my dream prince came and took me to horse riding. But her first my mother - father to take the approval of. " Priyanka Kareena Kapoor upset him to discuss the matter but refused to give.

The issue he just says, "blown out of proportion to say it. I do not think things like that but I need some way to explain. This topic is better stop. "

No comments:

Post a Comment