Monday, May 30, 2011

I always want to be good role play: Asin

Asin ready soon be seen in the movie are coming. After it is his second film London Dreams. In this regard he says that he does not like movies constantly. He does not have an ear for them to remain in the media. They want their work priority and that their own people let them.

Asin said that they heard and satisfied without the script can not just banner-name films. For me my script first, then character, then director, then co-star banner and then are important. I always want to be good role play. I believe that I am not sure of too much money or fame.

Asin-6

Fame as I should get my land in the south. I must admit our heritage. Bollywood films to be consistent not my cup of tea. Gossip news, listen to or read my energy in that waste, I did not ever thinking that Bollywood movies do constantly here.

No comments:

Post a Comment