Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Model Angela Johnson talks about Ranbir Kapoor

Actor Ranbir Kapoor Angela Johnson model often appearing in a revealing Bollywood sensation spread to the corridor. Recently these Kalender Girl actor Shahid Kapoor is in the news because of increasing Njdiqiaan.

Angela said a close friend Angela and her family last several days is quite disturbing. Indeed Link - Break up rumors and reports of the use of actors in Bollywood with entries for Angela is very sad.

Angela

Angela also expressed outrage, saying yes to dinner with me and Ranbir were, but a normal guy - like a girl. I come in Bollywood Ranbir was not used.

Being blamed on me that I Link up with Ranbir’s stories leaked. While it’s nothing. I’ll get to own your talent in Bollywood stage. Shahid said Angela on relationships with them once I Anushka Sharma Birthday party got where I was with Ranbir only. I did not speak to Shahid. Nor I have their number.

No comments:

Post a Comment