Monday, August 16, 2010

Mugdha Godse doesn't mind being an item girl




























The Chaiyya Chhaiya girl Malaika Arora performed a ravishing ‘Munni Badnaam’ for hubby Arbaaz Khan’s ‘Dabangg’. Well, we all know that she is the most famous of the lot when it comes to executing item songs in Bollywood.

Recently, there was also some buzz about substance actress Vidya Balan agreeing to do an item number. People almost raised it as an issue and were wondering how come she was roped in for that.

But Vidya’s decision was quite an example to many more. One such person who feels that it is perfectly fine for any actress to go ahead with item numbers is Mugdha Godse.

"Why should I have any problems with that? There are so many girls who are doing that and it only adds to your profile. But yes, a lot will depend on how this song has been created and how does it actually fit into the narrative", says Mugdha.

"This is why so much depends upon the individual with whom I would be working with. I would have lesser questions if I was called by someone with whom I have already worked in the past. If he tells me that he feels I would be the right fit for an item song, I wouldn't say no because I have worked with him and understand his aesthetics", adds Mugdha.

"However, if tomorrow some other director comes to me with whom I haven't worked before then I would have to give it a lot more thinking there."









No comments:

Post a Comment