Friday, August 13, 2010

Lisa Hayden likes Hrithik!






























Supermodel Lisa Haydon, after romancing both Abhay Deol and Arunoday Singh in her debut Aisha, has now set her eyes on Bollywood’s leading heartthrob Hrithik Roshan.

After romancing Abhay Deol and Arunoday Singh in her debut role in Aisha, Supermodel Lisa Haydon has all her attention turned on the strong and sexy Hrithik Roshan.

She says that it is Hrithik who has impressed her most in Bollywood and she is a huge fan of his dancing.

“While growing up in Australia I didn’t watch many Bollywood films, but the ones I watched, I loved them, especially the songs and dancing. And Hrithik Roshan is my favourite because he is such a fabulous dancer,” said Lisa.

She also got to watch Hrithik perform live after they recently shot a commercial together. Lisa, a trained ballet and salsa dancer herself, is not satisfied with just that.

“I would love to do a film with him (Hrithik). It would be great if it’s a dance movie, because I love dancing,” added Lisa.


















No comments:

Post a Comment