Thursday, August 26, 2010

Deepika says Ranbir strayed






























We all know that the relationship between Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor has been called off. There was a buzz all over about Ranbir's growing fondness for Katrina Kaif, that ultimately led to the breakup. Well, nobody had said it bluntly, but in a recent interview, Deepika used the word 'strayed' which kind of clarified matters further.

"When I am in a relationship, I give it my all. I am totally committed and devoted. I am more giving, maybe because I am a Capricorn. I don’t expect the same back but somehow in all my relationships, it has been the guy who has strayed. You can ignore something if it happens once, but if it keeps happening, you have to realise that something is wrong," Deepika said.

After she has moved on in life, Deepika looks quite cheerful and happy with Mallya junior. But unlike her relationship with Ranbir, she wants to keep her personal life “very, very personal”, and not talking about her personal life to the media.




















No comments:

Post a Comment