Sunday, April 18, 2010

Neetu Chandra: My bathroom scene is Not Vulgar


Neetu Chandra who went nude for the in the bathroom scene for Apartment, to be directed by Jag Mundhra says that it is just an illusion of her not wearing clothes."There is no vulgarity or cheapness in the shower scene. The shot gives an illusion that I am not wearing anything but it is a trick of the camera. It's an illusion that the filmmakers have created because I wasn't comfortable shooting otherwise," Neetu, 25, in an interview.

Justifying that the bathroom scene is not vulgar, Neetu says,“I play a hostel girl in the movie and in that particular scene I am just thinking about something while bathing. Now this is something so many of us do and can connect with. Besides, you can't wear a lehenga in the bathroom. What's realistic cinema then?" said Neetu.

No comments:

Post a Comment