Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Name is Khan is an epic love story






























My Name is Khan will hit the screens on February 12, 2010. This movie brings together Shahrukh Khan and Kajol after several years. We are all waiting for the magic again.

"My Name is Khan, at its core, is an epic love story between two people who have a unique way of seeing the world, but what sets it apart is the landscape on which the story unfolds," said film's director Karan Johar in one of his statements.

"I keep setting out to do something different with my films, but the one constant that remains is my desire to continue to explore the many ways in which two people can fall in love and stay in love regardless of any or every challenge against them," added Karan.

No comments:

Post a Comment