Sunday, November 22, 2009

Katrina kaif seldom subscribes to Salman's perception of enemies

vivek-o


Katrina kaif seldom subscribes to Salman’s perception of enemies before she chooses to work with her male counterparts. But when it comes to Vivek Oberoi even the pretty lady doesn’t mince words in rebuking the controversy’s favourite child loud and clear.


After a bitter war of words with Vivek, Salman openly stated that he had asked Katrina to work with everyone ‘except one idiot’.


When asked about Sallu’s reference to the ‘idiot’, Katrina tells, “I understand, and I wouldn’t work with Vivek Oberoi. What he said and did with Salman was wrong. If somebody hasn’t done anything wrong, in my opinion, I’d still let them be colleagues with me. But what Vivek did was genuinely wrong.”



Talking about her much talked about ‘wedding’ plans, Kat endorses Sallu’s view on marriage and says “Shaadi toh ek din mein hoti hai na, uske baad toh the same thing happens. So you better be enjoying what’s before the shaadi. Don’t think shaadi is a solution. ’Coz after the two-three days of partying - wohi same zindagi hai jaise shaadi ke pehle thi”.


As for the one aspect that peeves her, the actress stated, “I just get upset because I’m an Indian and nobody has the right to question that. As Indians, we have that inherent sense of pride because we’re different.


We’re not fair-skinned and all that. And for me, it’s like robbing me of all this when somebody says that. A red flag goes up and I get furious. I can handle gossip and baaki sab, but not this.


I’ve faced that myself... I have faced the sense of not belonging in London. And people who are commenting about this aren’t doing it from an honest place.”


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment