Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Asin in London Dreams


After her super-duper entry into Bollywood, we all know there's been no looking back for the South Sensation Asin. Her second major release London Dreams opposite Salman Khan and Ajay Devgan is round the corner.

After Ghajini became a landmark hit, several producers approached her and she finally shifted base to Mumbai, to do justice to her career. but here's something that many of us might not know...

Lets hear it from Vipul Shah, "I had seen Asin in a couple of big South films and really liked her work. I was looking for someone who could essay a beautiful Iyer girl, adept at both classical and western dance, and yet look like she's been born and bred in London. I signed her even before the first promo of Ghajini came on television. Taking a newcomer opposite two big stars was a risk, but I was confident of her and followed my instinct. When Ghajini clicked, I knew I had made the right decision."

Asin plays a musician who joins Ajay Devgan's rock band. London Dreams releases worldwide on October 30 and is being distributed internationally by Studio 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment