Friday, October 30, 2009

Asin celebrated her birthday with LONDON DREAMS release

asin_25Asin celebrated her birthday on 26th of this month. Now she hopes that the celebrations continue for the entire week and many more weeks to follow with LONDON DREAMS releasing today. 4 days after her birthday, she sounds hopeful that the film would help in opening a new set of dreams for her in years to come. She wishes that she gets an ultimate birthday gift with the film coming up trumps at the box office and opens another chapter in her professional career.


"My birthday was on 26th October while the film releases today. Imagine the kind of excitement I am going through as the film’s success could well my ideal birthday present. From here, I hope there are many more great roles that come my way. I am waiting for a variety of projects to come my way; the kind where I get really commercial Bollywood movies with enough scope of performance as well. I am hopeful that something like this happens because honestly, I am waiting to make my next move once I am able to gauge audience and industry reaction to LONDON DREAMS", says Asin.



Last one heard, another big announcement is just round the corner. Rumours are that she is now on the wish list of Ashutosh Gowariker (WHAT’S YOUR RAASHEE? notwithstanding) to be cast in his next flick, a dramatic period affair titled KHELEN HUM JEE JAAN SE that has Abhishek Bachchan already confirmed as the central protagonist.


Though Bollywood insiders do hint that she is pretty much on board for the project, she is not biting the bait when it comes to making any official statement. "I am not at the liberty to talk about any projects which I could have possibly signed. There are lot of things which are happening and I would rather have the makers come up with announcements", she states diplomatically.


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment