Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Govinda is back to troubling his makers by coming late

Govinda


If reports are to be believed Govinda is back to troubling his makers by coming late on sets, some report about his superstitious habits.



Govinda however prefers to maintain his cool about all this without letting it affect him. He states in this regards, “I have never troubled any filmmaker or any person for that matter before or after joining politics. I believe the moment I give a hit film, people start talking and writing negative about me. And I know there are some groups in Bollywood who don’t like my films doing well. I don’t believe in working in groups, which seems to be a new trend in Bollywood these days.”


About how does manage to remain in the news for all the wrong reasons, Govinda states, “Earlier I used to think a lot as to why such things happen only to me. Gradually, I learnt not to give too much attention. But now I know how to tackle all these things. One should learn from one’s mistakes and try not to repeat them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment