Friday, March 21, 2008

“The secret of my beauty is water” Hema Malini

heema malini


New Delhi, (IANS) Hema Malini, Bollywood’s Dream Girl, Wednesday revealed the secret of her beauty - water.


“The secret of my beauty is water,” Hema Malini told IANS. “I drink a lot of water.”


The MP was in the capital to launch advertisement campaigns for a company’s water purifier system featuring the actor and her daughters Ahana Deol and Esha Deol.


Hema Malini earlier told reporters: “I also do ‘pranayam’, yoga, stretching and exercise to stay fit. I also take lots of milk and milk products. In fact, all homemakers like me must dedicate at least one hour to themselves.


“I know all of them would instantly give an excuse that they do not get time. In that case they must get up one hour early and do yoga to avoid problems like joint pains.


“Also, women must set a target for themselves that they would not gain weight beyond a certain point. They must become a vegetarian but fast twice in a week. It helps one know the body better.”



She spoke glowingly about her daughters.


“It was interesting to work with the kids (daughters). Although, we stay together at home, working collectively was great fun! I am looking forward to do more work with them.”
Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment