Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Kangana Ranaut to play Juliet in an English film

kangana ranaut



Kangana Ranaut has slowly and silently carved her niche in Bollywood. She gave fabulous performances in ‘Woh Lamhe’, ‘Gangster’ and ‘Metro’. All these films made cash registers ring at the box-office and now she also ambitious projects like ‘Fashion’ and ‘Raaz 2’ in her kitty. To add to all these, the actress will now do an English film, produced by a US-based independent film company, Ambassador Pictures. The film is a modern-day version of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet. Kangana is set to play Juliet in the film titled ‘Between the Night and the Moon’.


The film is based in Kashmir and Florida and will be directed by Italian director Gilda Pianelli. The executive producer of the film was in met Kangana in a five-star hotel at Bandra.



Talking about the meeting, Kangana said, “They want me to play Juliet and I am quite excited about it. I had a very good meeting with the EP of the film. I think that the project is in very good hands.”


“After I am done with Fashion and Raaz 2, I will be going to New York to meet Gilda. It’s a nice project and I am looking forward to it,” added Kangana.

No comments:

Post a Comment