Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sushmita adopts another girl baby
























About ten years ago Sushmita Sen adopted a girl baby who wasn't in the best of health, but was nurtured well by Sush who proved to be a wonderful mother. SHe has now adopted another baby girl called Alicia, who is three months old.

“Last three years of my life were not so nice. But now things have turned around. When the high court issued a new order and allowed me to adopt another girl child, I did it. Just three months ago, when Alicia was born, I had applied for her adoption. I am extremely happy to have her now.

She is in love with her new baby Alicia and she says, “She is extremely beautiful. She has got my mother’s complexion. Renee is like me and Alicia is like her grandmother.”

Another great gesture and another life made beautiful by the beauty queen herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment