Thursday, May 21, 2009

Preity is single

We are all quite well updated if we know that Preity has broken up with co-owner of her team Ness Wadia.

When asked she confirmed: “I’m not dating anyone right now. If I did, I wouldn’t hide it. But whatever the status of my heart, I’m certainly not the kind of person who would send out emails to people about my love life.” There was also a rumor which said that she had informed her team members about the break up. She was quite annoyed with that as it was not true.
She continued: “I will never date a married man or an actor. That rule for my heart is still applicable. To that I’ve added one more group of people who are taboo territory to my heart - Cricketers. Going by my mantra of never mixing my personal life with my professional interests, I’ll never date a cricketer either. One doesn’t go out with people whom one works with; it’s as simple as that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment