Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bipasha not in for fair skin, John stands for it

Sometime ago, Bipasha had stated: “You’ll never find me endorsing alcohol or fairness creams. Especially fairness cream, because I don’t like the whole penchant for fair skin. I was offered a product endorsement for a fairness cream ages ago, but I declined. In India, dark skinned girls are still subjected to taunts and pity. In the matrimonial columns, people still advertise for a fair bride. I’m dark skinned and very proud of that.”

She is known as the dusky beauty, in fact, many youngsters envy her tanned look and her glowing skin. Apparently beau John Abraham is in to endorse a fairness cream! They say it is not just a fairness cream but also a face care cream. Even then, what does Bips have to say about that to him?

No comments:

Post a Comment