Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hrithik was in considerable pain and unable to m

rosh


Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan has hurt his knees once again, this time while doing a dangerous car stunt for home production “Kites” in Las Vegas. Though doctors advised him eight weeks rest, the brawny actor was about and running just three days after the accident.


“I hurt myself while jumping from a car. It looked really bad. The doctor said my knee would require eight weeks of healing. He said I’d be limping on crutches for at least two weeks,” Hrithik said.



A source said: “All hell broke loose and there was panic. Hrithik was in considerable pain and unable to move. And since there was just a few days’ shooting left director Anurag Basu wondered what to do.” The accident would have put “Kites” and Hrithik’s career behind with damaging consequences. In fact, papa Rakesh Roshan was adamant that they’d rather wrap up and lose out on the schedule than risk Hrithik’s knee further.


But three days after the injury Hrithik had a miraculous recovery. “I don’t know how it happened. On the third day after the accident I was running on my injured knee. So it’s all fine,” said Hrithik.

No comments:

Post a Comment