Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I am working along with Sunny Deol-Udita Goswami

Udita Goswami tt


Making a sensational debut in Paap, gorgeous babe Udita Goswami is still struggling to establish herself in Bollywood. Learning from her past mistakes, Udita regrets her absence and is set to start it all over again. Let’s see what this lady has to say about her upcoming releases and many more.


Q. You are working in Deepak Tijori’s The Man alongside Sunny Deol. Tell us something about it?
A. I can’t reveal much about the film right now. All I can say is that it’s a thriller. I am working along with Sunny Deol, Arjun Rampal and Sagarika Ghatge. It’s a Sunny Deol style action-romantic movie. I’m playing the role of a detective in the movie which is quite interesting, so people will get to see me in a different look all together.



Q. How have you prepared yourself for this character?
A. See first of all, I don’t know how the detectives work and function.


So I did whatever I was told by my director. According to Deepak, I fitted the best for this role and the kind of attitude required for this role suited me. He had full faith in me. So I didn’t need to transform much for the role.

No comments:

Post a Comment