Monday, July 28, 2008

Celina also has two English films Love Has No Language and Quest Of Shehzaad

Celina_jaitley13


Celina Jaitley is very upbeat about her first ever item number in Ekta Kapoor’s C Kompany. She will groove with four men - Tusshar Kapoor, Mithun Chakraborty, Anupam Kher and Rajpal Yadav. It is a Punjabi dance number written, sung and composed by Anand Raj Anand and choreographed by Rajiv Goswami.


So enamored is Celina with the song that she says, “It’s a Punjabi bhangra number and I am going to dance to it at my brothers wedding soon.” While the actress is busy making wedding plans for her brother, she has also been linked with her co-star Govinda. However, Celina denies the rumours. “We are good friends and that’s all I can say. We worked together in Money Hai Toh Honey Hai and he celebrated my birthday with me. Hence, we have been linked. People have said so much about us. Now that I am doing Aditya Dutt’s Chai Garam with him, people will say we are going to have kids. I do not understand these rumours. When I did steamy scenes with Aftab Shivdasani in Red, no one linked us,” she says.



Celina has a busy year ahead. She is looking forward to Rohit Shetty’s Golmaal Returns, three films of Mukta Arts’ - Manoj Tiwari’s Hello Darling, Parritosh Painter’s Paying Guest and one more venture. Celina also has two English films Love Has No Language and Quest Of Shehzaad added to her long list of films

No comments:

Post a Comment