Sunday, May 11, 2008

Madhuri Dixit:he asked me what is Padma Shri

Madhuri dixit, bollywood hot actress

I have seen people rallying for awards but I have never been a part of this politics. But my husband is very proud of me. When I got the letter from India, he asked me what is Padma Shri. When I explained the honour, he was so awed!”


Madhuri goes on to reveal that as a kid, she had an absolutely different list of must-dos. “Even as a kid, I talked of growing up and having kids as I love children. I used to tell my mother that I want to have 12 kids. But after two, I just gave up the idea,” she laughs. Mother of five-year-old Arin and three-year-old Ryan, the actress says her kids make her feel beautiful. “When I was carrying Arin, I was nervous, apprehensive and very happy. But the first time I held him in my arms, it all felt so worth it.”


And how do they take to their mommy’s return to films and her work? “Some time back, when we had gone to Siddhivinayak Temple, I thought both my sons would be scared of the shutterbugs. But they loved the importance they got! You should have seen them pose,” she laughs. “Whenever Arin saw action and sad stuff in a movie, he would ask me, ‘why did that man kill that lady, she was nice?’ I would tell him that it is all pretence. This is not for real. So when he got to know that I am an actress by profession, he asked me, ‘are you my real mother?’ I laughed for a while and said, ‘yes I am your real mother!’”


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:


No comments:

Post a Comment