Saturday, October 9, 2010

Kangana Ranaut's bikini pic



Check out Kangana Ranaut's bikini top pics. It is amazing how quickly this lissome girl's figure changes from skin to curvy to athletic to skin to voluptuous and again skinny. But the sexy girl says that she does not diet and can eat, and will eat anything. This is what Kangana Ranaut says about her figure and food:

"I take care of my body and make sure that I’m happy. I work out, but I don’t over-do. I don’t remove that cheese slice from my sandwich; or remove the oil when I’m having kheema pav! I try to be as normal as I can be in my habits. I love food and I love life. So I’m not the kind who’d count calories everyday and kill myself in the gym, or die doing yoga. I listen to myself and my body. I don’t push myself very hard."

No comments:

Post a Comment