Sunday, February 13, 2011

Anushka Sharma remains Humble and Well Grounded







Anushka Sharma is being taken quite seriously these days, considering all of her films are hits.  But this girl is just as simple as she was. She talks about how she went from a self-doubting girl to a confident, assertive woman. After four films, she is much calmer and detached. "I have become more humble.

My college friends tell me that I am much friendlier now than I was in college. Earlier, I was very confused about things like career and relationships, which is why I kept to myself, and came across as snobbish.

I have no filmy friends and it is difficult for me to go to a filmy gathering without feeling out of place. I have a normal set of friends and I am glad for that," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment