Thursday, January 28, 2010

Aamir awarded with Padma Bhushan




























Aamir Khan was awarded with one of Nations most prestigious award Padma Bhushan. As Aamir Khan and Oscar winning composer A.R Rahman were awarded with Padma Bhushan, Saif Ali Khan was conferred with Padma Shri.

Here are a few words from Mr. Perfectionist, "I am so happy to receive this unique honour. The first thing that comes to my mind is my mother’s smiling face. Indeed this has been a good day for me. First my film Peepli Live gets a superb response here at the Sundance Film Festival, and then I receive this wonderful news of receiving the Padma Bhushan. I only wish I was back home right now. I would like to thank God for these happy moments, and all my fans and well wishers for their love, support and good wishes. All izzzz well!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment