Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sayal Bhagat Hot Pictures in Lingerie





Check out Sayali Bhagat's hot pictures in a lingerie but then wait..there is a cool brain that works in sync with the hot body. Say sexy Sayali Bhagat, ""There is more to me. I hate it when people talk only about my sensuality. Yes, I use it to attract others but only for them to get to know me better. On dates I can talk and debate on almost anything. As a child, I played various games from table tennis, badminton to squash. I even represented Maharashtra for the 100 metres sprint. So when I meet men, I can talk to them about sport. Whether out on a date or serious, I am the 'impress me' type. For me, qualities like simplicity, humour, husband-material, etc, don't matter much. A simple gesture of sending medicine when I am not well is more welcome than trying to woo me with diamonds. I am single. I believe in marriage. I think it grounds one as a person. In that sense, I am old fashioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment