Friday, March 5, 2010

Amitabh Bachchan has now signed a fresh project 'The Outsider'

rann-12


After aweing the audience with his towering performances in ’Rann’ and ’Teen Patti’, megastar Amitabh Bachchan has now signed a fresh project ’The Outsider’ with director Raj Kumar Santoshi.


"Finally, I have accepted Raj Kumar Santoshi’s new project ’The Outsider’ to be produced under the banner of Feroze Nadiadwala," Bachchan wrote on his blog stating he was coming together with the production house after a huge gap.


"I think we did something in 1973, perhaps ’Adalat’.. and then nothing," Big B said.



The superstar, who had three releases in a span of last three months -- in ’Paa’, ’Rann’ and ’Teen Patti’, said he had signed his last film more than a year ago.


"I signed my last film more than a year ago and have not accepted anything fresh since. Primarily, of course because I have not been offered much. But whatever has been offered I have taken as a result of taking something rather than not having anything. I have not shot for a film for almost a year," he wrote.


"The last time I did that, I went into disaster mode. It must not happen again. I must start and start now."


Big B’s last film with producer-director Santoshi was ’Khakee’. He was also slated to direct A B Corp’s ’Ranveer’ starring the Bachchan father-son duo, but the project was scrapped.


Del.Icio.Us Tags:


Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment